Friday, December 17, 2010

Shocked!

My husband stopped by the site on the way home from work today.  Look at what he saw!
The first floor is just about finished.  That happened in one day.  I was just there last night and there were was some decking done, but I thought this would take days.  I really can't believe how fast it went.  He also ran into our project manager who said they're working through the weekend and should have the second floor finished by Monday!!!  Those of you who told me it would go fast, now I believe you!  Our PM also told my husband that we'll probably be having our pre-drywall meeting the first week of January.  This is so awesome!  I'm kind of bummed I didn't stop today - I didn't think there would be much of a change.  Can't wait to get there later this weekend!

1 comment: