Friday, April 8, 2011

Catching Up

Wow!  I've missed a lot.  I've been busy with work and I haven't been keeping up with the blogs this week like I usually do.  This is sad to admit since it's a Friday night and all, but I've spent the last few hours catching up on the blogs and added 5 new ones that I've had to read from beginning to end.  And India was saying just last week that people weren't posting as much :)  Looks like people are stepping up to the plate, India.  I  really have to think of a way that I can get paid to write and read Ryan Homes blogs...

As far as my house goes, we've had a little bit of action this week.  Our sidewalks were put in and our blinds were installed today.  Hopefully I'll get pictures up this weekend.  Enjoy the weekend everyone.  We're looking at 80 degrees on Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. I'm very excited about the warm weather on Sunday. We are hoping to get our current house in order so the realtor can come out to take the pics and put the house on the market.

    BTW, great blog, love the advice and pics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are posting more huh? I'm happy you got blinds. Corey has put 4 up so far. ..congrats on the sidewalks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, HW!
    India I am very impressed with Corey's blind skills. The installer made it look so easy, but I know it would have been a different story if we did it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great they got the blinds in. I can't wait for the nice weather and to see pictures of the progress on your house! I love the sidewalks in the neighborhood, growing up I didn't have sidewalks so I am really excited for them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 80 degrees???!? so jealous! :) Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm actually at my mom's house on her laptop, catching up on blogs! lol

    Progress is progress babe!! Can't wait for the pictures

    ReplyDelete