Friday, February 11, 2011

#14

Only two weeks until moving day! I realized when I got home from work today that this was the last Friday I'll come home to this house from work. Next Friday I have off, so this is it. It will be so nice not to have a 45 minute ride home on a Friday night.

#14 - Kitchen

I've written about this before, too.  I am very much looking forward to my open kitchen.  It's far from huge, but it is spacious enough for me.  We'll have plenty of storage.  More than one person can work comfortably in there at one time.  It's open to the family room.  We have an awesome island, nice cabinets, a super nice fridge.  I love it!

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to our kitchen too. I love the openness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would disagree with you that the kitchen is far from huge...it really is pretty close to huge for a kitchen and you are going to love it! Yours will feel even bigger than mine with that extra large morning room off of it. I grew up in a 3000 sq ft. house and the Venice kitchen feels larger than that kitchen. I don't know if it technically is, but with the morning room and gourmet island and 9 ft. ceilings I think everyone that sees your house is going to think it's a huge kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you're living in it, Natalie, I have to believe you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kitchen in our Avalon and the pantry that goes with it is definitely our favorite part of the entire house and my wife is ecstatic that we upgraded it to the professional kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gourmet island baby. Enough said :-)

    ReplyDelete